Every day, with every step, dirt and bacteria are introduced to carpet and flooring. Tracked in dirt and soil can become embedded in carpet fibers leading to dark spots and traffic patterns. That’s where Steamatic’s professional cleaning can make a difference.
Also falling victim to dirt and contaminants are oriental and area rugs. Steamatic will inspect your rug to determine whether it can be cleaned onsite or if it should be picked up and cleaned at the Steamatic facility.
CARPET & AREA RUG CLEANING QUICK TIPS
- Consider removing shoes at the door to minimize dust and dirt tracked in from the outdoors.
- Vacuum regularly to prevent debris from working its way into the fibers.
- Vacuum with a crisscross pattern of overlapping strokes for maximum effectiveness.
- Clean stains as soon as possible to prevent them from setting.
- For a food spill, gently remove as much solid material as you can with a spoon or dull knife.
- Blot stains, don’t scrub them. Blot from the outside of the stain inward.
- When using cleaning products, use as little as possible. Some products damage the carpet’s color and texture, and soap residue also attracts dirt.
- Keep in mind that many carpet manufacturers require regular professional hot water extraction to maintain your carpet’s warranty.
THE STEAMATIC DIFFERENCE
The Technology: Steamatic’s super-heated water and powerful vacuums remove dirt and particles all the way to the base of the carpet fiber. Our re-circulating system keeps the clean, hot water moving from the tank to the wand so it doesn’t have a chance to cool down. Powerful vacuums then extract the dirt and water, leaving your carpets clean, soft and odor-free.
The Process: Steamatic will pre-vacuum, treat spots and traffic areas as needed with pre-spray emulsifiers and commercial grade buffers to suspend dirt and contaminants. We then use our hot water extraction to eliminate all traces of dirt and even many strains of bacteria. Cleaning is not complete until all accessible areas are treated and cleaned to your satisfaction.
The Commitment: Your Steamatic team will arrive on time, in uniform and fully equipped for the job. You will receive a follow-up to ensure your total satisfaction.